START AT THE VERY FRIST POST IF THIS IS YOUR FRIST TIME READING!

NOTICES:

BUSY! Won't be updated for a while :(

~Nic Dean
Hello Dear Reader,

My name is Nicolas Dean. No I am not a writer, I am a researcher. I have made it my mission to record some of the most extraordinary people in all of history, people who are never given credit for there doings. This is the story of Ian Overdale, the agent of angels, who saved his country from great turmoil.

By night, by day, more extraordinary people of history still wait to be discovered…

~Nic Dean

Friday, September 18, 2009

Chapter: 11

Blacklist
January, 24, 2013
Delest Forest, New Mexico
11:54
“Hello Ian?” said Venice Hanke. “Yah?” Ian said into his cell phone. “I have a lot to tell you, we received a phone call from the Officer, he said that there would be more destruction and more mayhem. I would have contacted you sooner but I couldn’t get a hold of you” Hanke told Ian. “That doesn’t mean anything right?” Ian asked. “No. I bet it’s another one of his dumb jokes.” Oh and I’ve made a list of the major people of the army. It’s a Blacklist to be exact.” Hanke told Ian. “Can you send it to me?” Ian asked. “I’ve already sent it to your laptop.” Hanke said. “Oh, and also we need to regroup. I have to tell you some things in person. I’ll send you the details in an e-mail too.” “Ok.” said Ian, then they hung up. Ian opened his laptop and found the e-mail about the Blacklist. There where ten of them. Ian uploaded the list to his computer.
Ian opened it and looked at it.

1. The Officer (real name unknown)
2. Mauvais Fou
3. Henro Chu
4. Julia Bann
5. Galen Arg
6. Kindo Gaal
7. Vihane Hull
8. Deli Cilgin
9. Gin Kane
10. Novway Kane - Eliminated

Ian closed it out making a mental note to print it ASAP then delete the evidence on the computer. His phone rang again “Do not regroup with the others, your like might depend on it” said the Contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment