START AT THE VERY FRIST POST IF THIS IS YOUR FRIST TIME READING!

NOTICES:

BUSY! Won't be updated for a while :(

~Nic Dean
Hello Dear Reader,

My name is Nicolas Dean. No I am not a writer, I am a researcher. I have made it my mission to record some of the most extraordinary people in all of history, people who are never given credit for there doings. This is the story of Ian Overdale, the agent of angels, who saved his country from great turmoil.

By night, by day, more extraordinary people of history still wait to be discovered…

~Nic Dean

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Prologue

September, 28, 2009
Wetmore Hotel, Pennsylvania
23:56
It was a dank dark night and was pouring down rain. The Officer as they called him, raced for a tall desolate building. He walked in and said, “No, no I don‘t need to check in! I have a meeting here!” to the receptionist calling to him from her desk. His voice had a heavy French accent to it. “At least give me your name to prove that your invited.” she snapped back. “Fine! Room 133, it’s a business meeting, I should be down as Officer.” The receptionist scanned her computer files for a bit and said, “Okay, hurry! There starting in 5 minutes.” The Officer ran towards the stairs. He ran to the end of the hall on floor 3.
131, 132, 133
The Officer got time to catch his breath and walked in. It was silent in the room, even thought the room was full of people. Each person stood and saluted the Officer, “Thank you,” the Officer said “now we all know why we are here right?” everyone nodded. “Good, we all despise the Americas, they think that they can rule the world, spanning there agencies out to the far reaches of the world, there army has bases all over this blue-green planet. It is time for a resistance.” Everyone stared at the Officer. Some one piped in “I knew this meeting is about Armée de Terre, but I don’t think the current Chief of Staff of the French Army will agree with your views.” “I’m sorry but this meeting isn’t about the Armée de Terre, this meeting is about a new group that I will form, Rébellion Française or The Officer’s Army”

No comments:

Post a Comment