START AT THE VERY FRIST POST IF THIS IS YOUR FRIST TIME READING!

NOTICES:

BUSY! Won't be updated for a while :(

~Nic Dean
Hello Dear Reader,

My name is Nicolas Dean. No I am not a writer, I am a researcher. I have made it my mission to record some of the most extraordinary people in all of history, people who are never given credit for there doings. This is the story of Ian Overdale, the agent of angels, who saved his country from great turmoil.

By night, by day, more extraordinary people of history still wait to be discovered…

~Nic Dean

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chapter: 5

The Mission
January, 16, 2013
CIA HQ, Virginia
18:04
“So…” Hanke said. “What?” Ian asked. “One more thing before you leave,” Hanke continued. “ I need you to… to…” “What is it?” Ian asked “You need to,” Hanke started calmly. “destroy the… Officer’s army. There is no other agents in the CIA available, on the IES, but I would like an agent on this mission. I know you’ve gone through enough to last with the inauguration assault.” Ian said. “What do I need to do in this job?” “Ian, you need to destroy all of the commanders, and then Generals… then the Officer. You need to start with the lowed ranking commander then work your way up to the Officer.” Hanke answered. Hanke handed Ian a file. With the words, the Officer’s Army written across the front. “I thought it was Rébellion Française .” Ian said. “It’s another less known name for the organization, we use it a lot here in the CIA” Hanke said. “So do you except your mission?” Hanke asked. “Yes, I think so. I haven‘t had much action in all these years of guarding the president” Ian said. “Are you sure Ian? I have a good explorer in the IES, Shane Sala, he would happily take this mission. This would be his biggest yet, but as I said I want an agent.” Hanke said. “No, no. I said I wanted action. Plus I your right to want an agent on this job.” Ian said rather nervously.

No comments:

Post a Comment