START AT THE VERY FRIST POST IF THIS IS YOUR FRIST TIME READING!

NOTICES:

BUSY! Won't be updated for a while :(

~Nic Dean
Hello Dear Reader,

My name is Nicolas Dean. No I am not a writer, I am a researcher. I have made it my mission to record some of the most extraordinary people in all of history, people who are never given credit for there doings. This is the story of Ian Overdale, the agent of angels, who saved his country from great turmoil.

By night, by day, more extraordinary people of history still wait to be discovered…

~Nic Dean

Friday, September 18, 2009

Chapter: 6

Old Coot
January, 19, 2013
Wetmore Hotel, Pennsylvania
13:43
Ian walked up to Wetmore Hotel, or what used to be Wetmore Hotel, now it was a old moldering building. All boarded up now. Ian walked forward and took through one of the windows who’s boards fell down. “Eh, you!” yelled a voice “Whatca doing there!?” the voice yelled again. “Huh?” Ian said confused. “That’s not your property! It belongs to the Wetmore family is you want to check it out ask them.” Ian looked down at an old man, banishing a cane. “Agent Ian Overdale CIA, Elite Guard DC739P, this is a matter of the nations security.” Ian said with a steely tone while holding out his ID. “Not another agent! I thought you guys left the hotel years ago!” said the old man exasperated. “What?” Ian asked bewildered. “You heard me sonny! This is like the 5th agent I've caught!” “You know why?” Ian asked. “Of course not! You agent types don’t say a thing!” The old man almost screaming now, but Ian “keep his cool”. “It is because Rébellion Française also known as the Officer’s Army originated from, now describe these agents please.” Ian asked calmly. “Oh ok sonny, all of them where big, and I mean big, all five looked a bit French, but claimed they where CIA, you’re the only one I’ve trusted so far.” the old man replied. “Thank you, you’ve been a great help.” Ian said. And turned and walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment